Teach yourself Visual Web Developer 2008—one step at a time. Ideal for beginning developers who want to design modern, dynamic Web sites, this practical tutorial delivers hands-on guidance for creating data-driven pages that integrate Web services and ASP.NET controls.
Discover how to:
- Design a sample Web portal and configure site security
- Use Master Pages to create a consistent look and feel
- Attach a style sheet to an ASP.NET page and apply styles
- Use server controls for greater flexibility and maintainability
- Create a database and design a user interface to manage it
- Construct a Web service and use it in an ASP.NET page
- Embed Microsoft Popfly™ mashups—and integrate APIs and data—without coding
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O’Reilly Media’s Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O’Reilly’s web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Used Book in Good Condition