Make Excel work harder and faster for you. This unique book presents sample code for more than twenty practical, high-powered Excel VBA macro applications. You’ll get all the essentials of VBA, and then explore ways to power Excel with VBA. Automate tasks, convert numbers to labels, transpose cells, add formula details, globally changes values, and much, much more.
The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing serves as an introduction to the steps required to complete a penetration test or perform an ethical hack from beginning to end. This book makes ethical hacking and penetration testing easy – no prior hacking experience is required. It shows how to properly utilize and interpret the results of the modern-day hacking tools required to complete a penetration test. With a simple and clean explanation of how to effectively utilize these tools – as well as the introduction to a four-step methodology for conducting a penetration test or hack – the book provides students with the know-how required to jump start their careers and gain a better understanding of offensive security.
The book is organized into 7 chapters that cover hacking tools such as Backtrack Linux, Google reconnaissance, MetaGooFil, dig, Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Fast Track Autopwn, Netcat, and Hacker Defender rootkit. Each chapter contains hands-on examples and exercises that are designed to teach learners how to interpret results and utilize those results in later phases. PowerPoint slides are available for use in class.
This book is an ideal reference for security consultants, beginning InfoSec professionals, and students.
- Named a 2011 Best Hacking and Pen Testing Book by InfoSec Reviews
- Each chapter contains hands-on examples and exercises that are designed to teach you how to interpret the results and utilize those results in later phases.
- Writen by an author who works in the field as a Penetration Tester and who teaches Offensive Security, Penetration Testing, and Ethical Hacking, and Exploitation classes at Dakota State University.
- Utilizes the Backtrack Linus distribution and focuses on the seminal tools required to complete a penetration test.
Used Book in Good Condition
- Build a strong foundation in Functional-Programming techniques while learning to build compelling web applications
- Understand the Elixir Concurrency and parallelization model to build high-performing blazingly fast applications
- Learn to test, debug and deploy your web applications using Phoenix framework
Book DescriptionPhoenix is a modern web development framework that is used to build API’s andweb applications. It is built on Elixir and runs on Erlang VM whichmakes it much faster than other options. With Elixir and Phoenix, youbuild your application the right way, ready to scale and ready for theincreasing demands of real-time web applications.
This book covers the basics of the Phoenix web framework, showing you how to build acommunity voting application, and is divided into three parts. In thefirst part, you will be introduced to Phoenix and Elixir and understandthe core terminologies that are used to describe them. You will alsolearn to build controller pages, store and retrieve data, add users toyour app pages and protect your database. In the second section youwill be able to reinforce your knowledge of architecting real timeapplications in phoenix and not only debug these applications but alsodiagnose issues in them. In the third and final section you will havethe complete understanding of deploying and running the phoenixapplication and should be comfortable to make your first applicationrelease
By the end of this book, you’ll have a strong grasp of all of the core fundamentals of the Phoenix framework, and will have built a full production-ready web application from scratch.
What you will learn
- Learn Phoenix Framework fundamentals and v1.3’s new application structure
- Build real-time applications with channels and presence
- Utilize GenServers and other OTP fundamentals to keep an application stable
- Track users as they sign in and out of chat with Phoenix’s built-in presence functionality
- Write your own database interaction code that is safe, bug-free, and easy to work with
- Explore testing and debugging methodologies to understand a real software development lifecycle for a Phoenix application
- Deploy and run your Phoenix application in production
Who this book is forThis book is for people with a basic knowledge of Elixir, who want to startbuilding web applications. Prior experience with web technologies isassumed.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Elixir and Phoenix Pages
- Building Our Vote Controllers
- Storing and Retrieving Vote Data with Ecto Pages
- Adding Users to our App Pages
- Protecting our Database from Bad Data Pages
- Adding Chat to Our App
- Caching Vote Data with ETS
- Understanding the Elixir Concurrency Model
- Writing Our Search Genserver
- Deploying our Application
Work from home and hire freelancers: Web Developer
What is it a freelance web developer does? If you ever thought about hiring freelance web developer or taking the first steps to work as a freelance web developer, this is the ebook you need to read. All of your questions will be answered:
· How much does a freelance web developers earn?
· Which tools and skills does a freelance web developer need?
· What types of web developers exist?
· Which industries hire freelance web developers?
· What types of information do clients have to provide a freelance web developer with?
The team behind The Gig Economist is convinced that the gig economy can be a success for entrepreneurs, freelancers/giggers, big companies and small businesses alike. Our overall aim is to help shape a healthy gig economy. This Freelance Jobs and Their Profiles series provides clients and freelancers with the information and understanding they need to work together, ultimately creating an environment that is beneficial for all parties involved.
- Discover the latest C# 7.1 features, from tuples to pattern matching
- Hit the ground running with Microsoft’s lightweight, open source .NET Core platform, including ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET Core web services, and Entity Framework Core
- Find complete coverage of XAML, .NET 4.7, and Visual Studio 2017
- Understand the philosophy behind .NET and the new, cross-platform alternative, .NET Core
This training package – complete with full-color book and instructional video – is the easiest way to learn HTML5!
This personal training course uses a full-color book plus video tutorials to teach you how to design compelling websites and web apps, develop your coding skills, and take full advantage of the new web standards for creating rich multimedia experiences. This book starts at a foundational level with an introduction to HTML5 before moving on to more advanced topics like creating HTML5 forms, using geo location, implementing drag-and-drop, utilizing the Canvas element to create 2D and 3D graphics, and more.
- Includes 15 lessons in full-color covering introductory to advanced HTML5 topics plus video tutorials and sample files that allow you to test your skills and work at your own pace
- Fully updated for the latest HTML5 specifications and browser capabilities
- Covers the basics of creating web pages with HTML5, formatting text and layouts with CSS3, using web fonts, understanding HTML5 markup, and optimizing your site for viewing on mobile devices
Get comfortable with writing and reviewing HTML5 compliant code and put your web development skills to work today with HTML5 Digital Classroom.
NOTE: DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. These materials are available for download upon purchase.
Conventional wisdom once told us big companies are unbeatable… and eat smaller competitors for breakfast.
Not anymore. These days It’s Not the Big that Eat the Small… It’s the FAST that Eat the Slow!
Jason Jennings and Laurence Haughton discovered what separates today’s icons of speed from everybody else.
They asked questions like:
- What is the difference between speed and haste?
- Where does business go to spot trends before the competition?
- How can leaders help people stop dreading high velocity and rediscover the thrill of deciding, acting and staying fast?
And studied the world’s fastest companies like:
- H&M Europe’s fast fashion phenomenon now poised to threaten apparel stores in America.
- AOL who gulped down Netscape and Time Warner in record time.
- Charles Schwab the new dominant name in discount and on-line financial services.
The results are in this sensational book… a national bestseller, translated all over the globe and universally praised.
Would you like to make speed a competitive tool in your business? Here’s your roadmap!
A Web-Based Introduction to Programming is designed for use in introductory programming, programming logic and design, or Web programming courses, and for anyone seeking a painless way to learn the basics of programming by developing small Web applications. The book is clearly written, using consistent examples in every chapter and step-by-step descriptions of standard programming procedures. Each chapter follows precise learning outcomes that are accurately tested by the end-of-chapter quizzes and exercises. A Web-Based Introduction to Programming keeps the focus on the need for beginning programmers to learn essential syntax and control structures with minimal complexity. Each chapter focuses on a single topic and related material is provided in appendices. Students learn to convert requirements into algorithms, and then develop small Web-based applications using a combination of PHP and HTML. All required software is provided and can be installed quickly and easily in minutes under Windows, Macintosh OS X or Linux. The software can be installed entirely on a USB drive so that students can carry their entire work environment with them (no need for special classroom installation). Significant changes to the second edition include: the latest version of the standalone Web server; even more code examples; additional code exercises for each chapter; flow chart examples to help explain control structures; more in-depth coverage of associative arrays and Web sessions; more extensive discussion of include files; additional references to emerging technologies.Used Book in Good Condition
Rock Ridge Unisex Restroom Sign Black/White – ADA Compliant Sign. Includes ADA Wheelchair Depiction. Rock Ridge is a trademark of Rock Ridge Sales, Inc. With respect to sales on Amazon.com, we will provide a manufacturer’s warranty only for products purchased from a reseller who we have confirmed as providing genuine, new and authentic Rock RidgeTM brand products. Currently, Rock Ridge Sales is the only reseller that we have so confirmed and authorized, and the only resellers for which the manufacturer’s warranty appliesUnisex & Wheelchair Depiction By Rock Ridge
Black with Raised White Text & Graphics
Approximately 6″ x 9″
Manufacturer’s Guarantee Only When Purchased from an Authorized Rock RidgeTM Reseller
Type: Mini PC
Stay productive without taking up too much space with the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini Desktop Computer. It features a mini design that has a small footprint, which provides you with more desk space. You can connect to an external display via DisplayPort or VGA. The system is powered by a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-6500T Quad-Core processor. It also has 4GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, a 500GB 7200 rpm hard drive, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.0 Type-C, and USB 3.0 Type-A. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is pre-installed on the drive and provided via Microsoft’s downgrade rights, which includes a license for Windows 10 Pro. Also included is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) recovery media, Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) recovery media, an HP USB Slim Business Keyboard, an HP USB mouse, and a power cord.
Model: HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini PC
Type: Business Desktops & Workstations
Form Factor: Mini PC
Motherboard: Chipset – Intel Q170
CPU: Intel Quad-Core i5-6500T 2.5GHz (Trubo 3.1GHz, 6MB SmartCache) Socket: LGA 1151
Graphics: Integraded Intel HD Graphics 530
Max resolution: 4096×2304 (DP)@60Hz; 1920×1200 (VGA)@60Hz
Memory: 1x4GB DDR4 2133 MHz (2 Slots)
Hard Drive: 500GB 3.5″ 7200rpm SATA HDD
Optical Drive: None
Power Supply: 65W
Audio: DTS Studio Sound
Front Panel Ports: 2xUSB3.0 (1 fast charging)| 2xFront Audio Ports (1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone Output, 1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone) | 1xUSB Type-C
Back Panel Ports: 1xVGA | 2xDisplay Ports | 4xUSB3.0 | 1xRj45
1xUSB Optical Mouse + 1xUSB Keyboard
Dimensions(H x W x D): 1.30″ H x 6.90″ W x 7.00″ D
Weight: 2.90 pounds
Operating system: Pre-installed Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit downgradeable to Windows 10 Pro
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The seven extractor instruments are surgical grade and perfect for popping pimples, removing acne and removing blackheads.
ANTI-ALLERGIC DESIGN:All tools are durable and manufactured using a rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel. They are easy to use and clean, work well on any skin types.
PRECAUTION:Each double-looped acne tool helps remove acne of every size while minimizing scarring and allowing skin to heal naturally. No squeezing, no scrunching up your face.
ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Anti-slip handles help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done accurately to avoid damage to the skin.
Unique Packaging: Nothing is worse than not being able to find your blemish and blackhead extractor when you need it most. That is why we pack with an elegant case for easier carrying or storage.