“I could have paid 10x the cost of this book and still considered it a bargain to get these lessons upfront.” – Chad Carson, 14-year real estate entrepreneur and blogger at coachcarson.com
“As a busy entrepreneur myself, the last thing I want to do is stop down to research the hard-to-find answers to those difficult business finance questions. Sylvia’s done us all a great service by compiling the knowledge and putting this blueprint together.” – Philip Taylor, founder of FinCon
“I found the case studies provided an additional way to understand the basic concepts, inspiring me to make thoughtful decisions….and that it’s never too late!” – Leslie Flowers, Managing Member, Leslie Flowers Enterprises, LLC
Do you want to keep more of the money you earn, save time, and reduce stress in running your own business?
If you are an entrepreneur, and you are not making the profits that you want and need in the business, don’t fully understand the numbers in running your business, and are wishing you could get a better handle on the finances in order to spend more time with your family and loved ones, this book is for you.
I’ll help you understand the key components that have the biggest impact to creating and maintaining a profitable business.
Inside, you’ll discover:
– The #1 biggest mistake that over 50% small business owners make that increases the amount of time and money needed to prepare taxes.
– How to keep your hard-earned money…and stay in business! Be part of the select group of entrepreneurs that makes it past your fifth year in business.
– Case studies from real entrepreneurs that show exactly why these lessons are important and what can happen if you don’t know what to do, and when.
– And so much more…
How this book is different than any other finance book:
– While many finance books and resources are complex and more about general theory, this book is a practical guide that gives you STEP-BY-STEP instructions and details of what to do, and when.
– This book includes 21 best practices with all the information in one place. You can jump straight to the chapter that solves your top burning pains and struggles.
– Includes a number of important business topics that you won’t find covered in other introductory books.
So what are you waiting for? Once you’ve secured yourself a copy of “Small Business Finance for the Busy Entrepreneur,” you’ll find an exclusive invitation to receive bonus materials that will save you even more time and money.
Save time. Save money. Become Profitable.
===> Scroll up and click the add to cart button to secure your copy NOW.