Have you ever wanted to build and design your very own websites?
This book is designed to teach you all of the basics of HTML, CSS, and some intermediate to advanced coding. Learn how to code in a fast paced, detailed system. The lessons are short but very impactful; starting with the most basic and moving on to more complex code as you progress. Through this book, you will learn how to create, style, organize, and many other features of web development and web design. We work with some animation and build a responsive website layout that you can build on and customize in any way that you like. We discuss how to upload your website to the internet, programming to make your websites dynamic and interactive, and what you should do after completing this HTML and CSS course.
End of chapter tests are also included for you to measure your progress and to ensure that you retain the information you’ve just learned. Through this web development course you will work on many coding exercises and then put them all to use when we create a responsive website layout design.
Who should use this book
- Absolute beginners to web development
- Some or little experienced coders
- Expert coders as a basic to intermediate refresher
- Users of website creation tools like WordPress to have much more control over their website layout and styles
- Anyone who wants to build and style web pages and websites
What this course teaches:
- Beginner’s HTML5 and CSS3
- Intermediate coding
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization) techniques
- Information about making your website live
- Discussion about programming for interactive and user-friendly websites
- Bonus: Responsive Website Layout Design