This is the second of two edited volumes from an international group of researchers and specialists, which together comprise the edited proceedings of the First International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, organized by Cranfield College of Aeronautics at Stratford-upon-Avon, England in October 1996. The applications areas include aerospace and other transportation, human-computer interaction, process control and training technology. Topics addressed include: the design of control and display systems; human perception, error, reliability, information processing, and human perception, error, reliability, information processing, and awareness, skill acquisition and retention; techniques for evaluating human-machine systems and the physiological correlates of performance. While Volume one is more clearly focused on the domain of aviation and ground transportation, Volume two is concerned with human factors in job and product design, the basics of decision making and training, with relevance to all industrial domains. Part one opens with a keynote chapter by Ken Eason. It is followed by Part two dealing with learning and training, while Part three reflects the rapidly growing area of medical ergonomics. Part four entitled ‘Applied Cognitive Psychology’ is biased towards human capabilities, an understanding of which is central to sound human engineering decisions. Part five firmly emphasizes equipment rather than its human operators.
Discover practical techniques to build cloud-native apps that are scalable, reliable, and always available.
- Build well-designed and secure microservices. Enrich your microservices with continous integration and monitoring.
- Containerize your application with Docker
- Deploy your application to AWS. Learn how to utilize the powerful AWS services from within your application
Awarded as one of the best books of all time by BookAuthority, Cloud Native Programming with Golang will take you on a journey into the world of microservices and cloud computing with the help of Go.
Cloud computing and microservices are two very important concepts in modern software architecture. They represent key skills that ambitious software engineers need to acquire in order to design and build software applications capable of performing and scaling. Go is a modern cross-platform programming language that is very powerful yet simple; it is an excellent choice for microservices and cloud applications. Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming a very attractive skill.
What you will learn
- Understand modern software applications architectures
- Build secure microservices that can effectively communicate with other services
- Get to know about event-driven architectures by diving into message queues such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, and AWS SQS.
- Understand key modern database technologies such as MongoDB, and Amazon’s DynamoDB
- Leverage the power of containers
- Explore Amazon cloud services fundamentals
- Know how to utilize the power of the Go language to access key services in the Amazon cloud such as S3, SQS, DynamoDB and more.
- Build front-end applications using ReactJS with Go
- Implement CD for modern applications
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Modern Microservice Architectures
- Building Microservices using Rest APIs
- Securing Microservices
- Asynchronous Microservice Architectures Using Message Queues
- Building a Frontend with React
- Deploying Your Application in Containers
- AWS- II
- Continuous Delivery
- Where to go from here
Take a look at this great application of VBA and learn to expand the capabilities of Access with simple programming. Author Charles E. Brown shows you step-by-step how to create your own code, work with Object-Oriented Programming, and more. Plus, discover and utilize key programming concepts that can be applied beyond VBA.
Why you Learn AngularJS for your front-end Development
The popularity of AngularJS
If you have not started using AngularJS, the chances are that you are missing a great profitable deal in the industry. Many developers are expressing their satisfaction with the framework. Today, AngularJS is one of the frameworks that do not make the Model View Controller look skewed and together along with NodeJS, it simply works great with both the technology understanding same notations. Some frameworks simply bundle together the existing tools which make app development very difficult. However, AngularJS was carefully engineered to ensure that every tool works optimally and delivers great results.
After its release in 2009, AngularJS popularity has grown steadily and shows no sign of slowing down. But why is Angular becoming so popular and surpassing other frameworks? Here are a few samples of developers’ views after using the app. So Learn Angular js Now
LED sign MIX color
6 segments of color on LED display
look on photo 2
– Elegant black aluminum housing
– Lightweight and durable LED sign
– Printed and PDF instruction manual
– Supported language: English, Spanish, Turkish and Chinese.
– Works on Windows operating system (XP, 7, 10), Apple Mac OSX is not supported. Mobile phone software for APPLE Iphone IOS and Android mobile phones
– Software support 18 different languages .
– Size 20″ x 4″ x 0.5″ , weght 1 pound
– resolution 96 x 16 pixels
– 50 modes of text display : scroll left, scroll right, up , down, star ….
– WiFi connection with computer or mobile phone.
ACCESSORIES included in package:
– LED sign MIX COLOR
– Chain for hanging 21″ length
– USB cable 31″ length
– Wall power adaptor 85-240V ( 110 V supported) , with USA plug
– 2 mounting points that can be adjusted✔ WiFi NEW light and slim design aluminum housing, MIX color LED . 6 colors are fixed in segments on LED sign and can’t be changed. PLEASE look at photo 2.
✔ Size 20″ x 4″ x 0.5″ , weight 1 pound. Works with MS windows computer, with Iphine and Android mobile phones. Softawre for computer do not work on i Mac or apple mac book.
✔ WIFI conection with computer or mobile phone. Perfect LED sign to promote your business or sales
✔ Resolution 96 x 16 pixels, WiFi and USB cable connection, Software on USB memory and intruction manual in English language
✔ 85-240V ( 110V USA supported ) , USA plug