This Book can also be used to learn Python programming language from scratch. Prerequisites. You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus. Execute Python Programs and Web Development and Mobile Application Development
Beautiful strand of recycled glass beads from the island of Java. These unique beads are made using recycled glass bottles and have been fashioned so that they look like pieces of rock candy crystal! Unique translucence let’s light pass through. Available in over 15 different colors.Handmade by fair trade artisans in Indonesia
Each bead measures 9-12 x 10mm, with hole size of 1mm
Sold by the strand – wholesale value
100% Authentic Indonesian product
Official product of The Bead Chest
Dustproof Mask Features:
★Fashionable and breathable dustproof mask.
★The nose chip can effectively prevent sliding.
★Simple and lightweight PM2.5 half face mask.
★Adjustable Velcro will make you feel comfortable to wear, stretchy.
★Activated carbon dust proof face mask with germ killing antimicrobial.
★Ideal for outdoor activities cycling motorcycle woodworking mowing lawn running.
Dustproof Mask Function:
【Healthy and Breathable】 Active carbon filters isolate 95% of dust, chemicals, fumes and particulates.
【Smooth and Breathable】 Unique ventilation design, excellent permeability, double air breathing valve, air resistance is smaller, smooth breathing.
Material: Mesh cloth
Filter material: Activated Carbon
Package Including: 1 x Breathable Dustproof Mask
Size: Average size, stretchy and adjustable fit for most people
1.Put the dust mask between the nose and chin.
2.Check if it is appropriate: cover your face with your hands, then breath hard and feel if there is air flow.
3.Make sure you are comfortable after wearing this mask by adjusting the back of the Velcro.
Fully washable, but please do not knead it, after naturally dry and you can use again.
HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL MATERIAL – Breathable filter mesh cloth, active carbon nylon. This PM2.5 half face mask is simple and lightweight.
BREATHABLE DESIGN – Unique ventilation design, excellent permeability, exhale. the valve of work out mask is opened without resistance, double air breathing valve, air resistance is smaller, smooth breathing.
ADJUSTABLE VELCRO – Upgrade version air filter mask. Nose chip can effectively prevent sliding, and the generate size can be adjusted by Velcro to meet most person type. The adjustable size will make you feel comfortable to wear, stretchy.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Active carbon filters can isolate 95% of dust, particulates, sawdust, chemicals and fumes. This PM2.5 half face mask is great for running, hiking, cycling, skiing and other outdoor activities, it also can be used haze day protection, anti-dust and more.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you are not satisfied with Breathable Dustproof Mask, please send an email to contact us. We offer 3-years refund or exchange guarantee.
Find out how to implement the REST architecture to build resilient software in Java with the help of the Spring 5.0 framework.
- Follow best practices and explore techniques such as clustering and caching to achieve a reactive, scalable web service,
- Leverage the Spring Framework to quickly implement RESTful endpoints,
- Learn to implement a client library for a RESTful web service using the Spring Framework along with the new front end framework.
REST is an architectural style that tackles the challenges of building scalable web services. In today’s connected world, APIs have taken a central role on the web. APIs provide the fabric through which systems interact, and REST has become synonymous with APIs.The depth, breadth, and ease of use of Spring makes it one of the most attractive frameworks in the Java ecosystem. Marrying the two technologies is therefore a very natural choice.This book takes you through the design of RESTful web services and leverages the Spring Framework to implement these services. Starting from the basics of the philosophy behind REST, you’ll go through the steps of designing and implementing an enterprise-grade RESTful web service. Taking a practical approach, each chapter provides code samples that you can apply to your own circumstances.This second edition brings forth the power of the latest Spring 5.0 release, working with MVC built-in as well as the front end framework. It then goes beyond the use of Spring to explores approaches to tackle resilience, security, and scalability concerns. Improve performance of your applications with the new HTTP 2.0 standards. You’ll learn techniques to deal with security in Spring and discover how to implement unit and integration test strategies.Finally, the book ends by walking you through building a Java client for your RESTful web service, along with some scaling techniques using the new Spring Reactive libraries.
What you will learn
- Deep dive into the principles behind REST
- Expose CRUD operations through RESTful endpoints with the Spring Framework
- Devise response formats and error handling strategies, offering a consistent and flexible structure to simplify integration for service consumers
- Follow the best approaches for dealing with a service’s evolution while maintaining backward compatibility
- Understand techniques to secure web services
- Comply with the best ways to test RESTful web services, including tips for load testing
- Optimise and scale web services using techniques such as caching and clustering
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for those who want to learn to build RESTful web services with the latest Spring 5.0 Framework. To make best use of the code samples included in the book, you should have a basic knowledge of the Java language. Previous experience with the Spring Framework would also help you get up and running quickly.
Table of Contents
- A Few Basics
- Building RESTful Web Service in Spring 5 with Maven
- Flux and Mono (Reactor Support) in Spring
- CRUD Operations in Spring REST
- CRUD Operations in Plain REST (without Reactive) and File Upload
- Spring Security and JWT (JSON Web Token)
- Testing RESTful Web Service
- AOP and Logger Controls
- Building a REST Client and Error Handling
- Microservice Basics
- Ticket Management – Advanced CRUD
The one primer you need to develop your entrepreneurial skills.
Whether you’re imagining your new business to be the next big thing in Silicon Valley, a pivotal B2B provider, or an anchor in your local community, the HBR Entrepreneur’s Handbook is your essential resource for getting your company off the ground.
Starting an independent new business is rife with both opportunity and risk. And as an entrepreneur, you’re the one in charge: your actions can make or break your business. You need to know the tried-and-true fundamentals–from writing a business plan to getting your first loan. You also need to know the latest thinking on how to create an irresistible pitch deck, mitigate risk through experimentation, and develop unique opportunities through business model innovation.
The HBR Entrepreneur’s Handbook addresses these challenges and more with practical advice and wisdom from Harvard Business Review‘s archive. Keep this comprehensive guide with you throughout your startup’s life–and increase your business’s odds for success.
In the HBR Entrepreneur’s Handbook you’ll find:
- Step-by-step guidance through the entrepreneurial process
- Concise explanations of the latest research and thinking on entrepreneurship from Harvard Business Review contributors such as Marc Andreessen and Reid Hoffman
- Time-honed best practices
- Stories of real companies, from Airbnb to eBay
- Which skills and characteristics make for the best entrepreneurs
- How to gauge potential opportunities
- The basics of business models and competitive strategy
- How to test your assumptions–before you build a whole business
- How to select the right legal structure for your company
- How to navigate funding options, from venture capital and angel investors to accelerators and crowdfunding
- How to develop sales and marketing programs for your venture
- What entrepreneurial leaders must do to build culture and set direction as the business keeps growing