With Wiley’s Interactive Edition, you get all the benefits of a downloadable, reflowable eBook with added resources to make your study time more effective, including:
• Lambda Expressions, Default & Static Method interfaces
• Embedded Problem Solving Sections & How-To Guides
• Worked Examples & Self-Check Exercises at the end of each chapter
• Progressive Figures that trace code segments using color for easy recognition
• Linked Programming Tips & Common Errors for programming best practices
Cay Horstmann’s Python for Everyone, Interactive Edition, 2nd Edition provides a comprehensive and approachable introduction to fundamental programming techniques and design skills, and helps students master basic concepts and become competent coders. The inclusion of advanced chapters makes the text suitable for a 2 or 3-term sequence, or as a comprehensive reference to programming in Python. Major rewrites and an updated visual design make this student-friendly text even more engaging. Filled with realistic programming examples, a great quantity and variety of homework assignments, and lab exercises that build student problem-solving abilities, it is no surprise Python for Everyone is the number one text for early objects in the Python market.