Set features a solid brass automatic punch. Includes all 26 letters and 9 numbers. Include 2 symbols “. “, “and”. Also includes a very nice storage case. Letters and numbers are approx 5/32″ tall.Set features a solid brass automatic punch.
Includes all 26 letters and 9 numbers.
Include 2 symbols “.”, “and”.
Also includes a very nice storage case.
Letters and numbers are approx 5/32″ tall.
Want to learn how to create great user experiences on today’s Web? In this book, UI experts Bill Scott and Theresa Neil present more than 75 design patterns for building web interfaces that provide rich interaction. Distilled from the authors’ years of experience at Sabre, Yahoo!, and Netflix, these best practices are grouped into six key principles to help you take advantage of the web technologies available today. With an entire section devoted to each design principle, Designing Web Interfaces helps you:
- Make It Direct-Edit content in context with design patterns for In Page Editing, Drag & Drop, and Direct Selection
- Keep It Lightweight-Reduce the effort required to interact with a site by using In Context Tools to leave a “light footprint”
- Stay on the Page-Keep visitors on a page with overlays, inlays, dynamic content, and in-page flow patterns
- Provide an Invitation-Help visitors discover site features with invitations that cue them to the next level of interaction
- Use Transitions-Learn when, why, and how to use animations, cinematic effects, and other transitions
- React Immediately-Provide a rich experience by using lively responses such as Live Search, Live Suggest, Live Previews, and more
Designing Web Interfaces illustrates many patterns with examples from working websites. If you need to build or renovate a website to be truly interactive, this book gives you the principles for success.
Designing Web Interfaces
Because it’s never too early to start developing!
Coding and web-design skills are becoming more and more important in our technological world. These concept books will familiarize young ones with the kind of shapes and colors that make up web-based programming language and give them the head start they need.
ABC, 1 2 3 . . . HTML! Just as kids learn the alphabet or numbers, it’s important for them to learn HTML. This colorful introduction teaches the rudiments of this language—including markup code and letter forms—and helps prepare them for our digital age.
HTML for Babies Code Babies
At last – here’s the long-awaited, extensively revised and expanded edition of the acclaimed and bestselling book, “Workflow Modeling”. This thoroughly updated resource provides proven techniques for identifying, modeling, and redesigning business processes, and explaining how to implement workflow improvement, this book helps professionals define requirements for systems development or systems acquisition. By showing how to build visual models for illustrating workflow, the book helps practitioners assess their current business processes and see where process improvement and systems development can take place. Leading author Alec Sharp is an internationally recognized expert in business process management and is in high demand as a speaker and seminar leader in the field.Workflow Modeling Tools for Process Improvement and Applications Development