MANAGEMENT, 12E includes several innovative pedagogical features to help students understand their management capabilities and learn what it’s like to manage in an organization today. Each of the 19 chapters begins with an opening questionnaire that engages the reader’s interest, directly connects to the topic of the chapter, and enables students to see how they respond to situations and challenges that real-life managers typically face. A New Manager Self-Test in each chapter provides students with further insight into how they would function in the real world of management. The Remember This bullet-point summaries at the end of each major chapter section give students a snapshot of the key points and concepts covered in that section. The end-of-chapter questions have been carefully revised to encourage critical thinking and application of chapter concepts, and Small Group Breakout exercises give students the opportunity to apply concepts while building teamwork skills. Ethical dilemmas, all-new end-of-chapter cases, and a fully updated set of “”On the Job”” video cases help students sharpen their diagnostic skills for management problem solving. The chapter sequence in MANAGEMENT is organized around the management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. These four functions effectively encompass management research and the characteristics of the manager’s job.
Important Notice: Media content referenced within the product description or the product text may not be available in the ebook version.
Please check the ISBN that your instructor provided. If the ISBN-13 does not match this prodict (9781285773575) or its Printed Access Card equivalent (9781285773568) this may not be the correct product. In some cases, you may also require a course code from your Instructor.
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes-online with CourseMate.
This easy-to-use hands-on guide assumes only a basic acquaintance with each of the technologies covered, with all examples in the book being extensively documented and explained, so that even novice developers will be able to understand, use, and learn from them.
This practical resource contains more than 300 recipe-like examples, each with accompanying screenshots, tables of the variables, functions, arrays and classes used, and extensive explanations of how they work, and implementing them in your own web pages is simplicity itself.
What you get
- More than 300 ready-to-use, cross-referenced recipes that provide instant, dynamic solutions for Web developers–styles, text effects, forms and validation, security, animation, audio and visual effects, and much more
- Examples that are fully tested and up to date with the latest features
- Explanations for every part of each recipe in detail, accompanied by graphics, figures, tables and program listings
- Downloadable files to quickly add the ready-made code snippets to your projects, saving hours of development and debugging time
- Free time to spend developing the creative code that interests you, and not reinventing the wheel – making this book the ultimate time-saver for all Web developers
The PHP recipes include functions for:
- Managing text processing
- Image handling
- Content management
- Processing forms and user input
- Interacting with the Internet
- Providing chat, messaging and bulletin boards
- Using MySQL, authentication and cookies
- Integrating with third party services
- Supporting diverse dolutions
- Handling basic functionality
- Changing location and dimensions of objects
- Controlling object visibility
- Creating movement and animation
- Implementing chaining and interaction
- Building menus and managing navigation
- Displaying text effects
- Embedding audio and visual effects
- Manipulating cookies, using Ajax, and managing security
- Processing forms and input validation
- Providing solutions to Common Problems
The CSS recipes include classes for:
- Manipulating objects
- Controlling text and typography
- Menus and navigation
- Handling page layout
- Creating visual effects
- Displayng text and typography
- Interacting with users
- Building superclasses
Discover Agile Project Management
DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THE BEST AT EVERY STAGE OF A PROJECT ?
DO YOU WANT FLEXIBILITY WITHIN THE TEAM AND GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR EMPLOYEES?
This book is a well-rounded introduction to the principles of managing a project. The management style described in this book is not only easy to follow and implement, but it is also healthy for all involved. It is a management style that makes you want to be part of the project.
DOWNLOAD: Agile Project Management h2>
In this book, you will learn:
- ✓ What agile project management is
- ✓ How to go about implement agile project management
- ✓ How to get the best out of your employees
- ✓ How to circumvent the shortcomings of traditional management methods
- ✓ Why you need to introduce agile project management in your business
- ✓ And much, much more..
So if you want to know more about Agile Project Management, then read further!
SCROLL to the top of the page and select the BUY button for instant download
Download your copy today!
The official study guide for the entry-level Oracle Certified Associate exam for Java Programmers—fully updated for Java SE 8
Confidently prepare for the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam with this thoroughly revised, up-to-date guide from Oracle Press. Featuring step-by-step exercises, comprehensive chapter self-tests, and a CD-ROM containing two complete practice exams, this volume provides an integrated, easy-to-follow study system based on a proven methodology.
OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) offers the most complete and in-depth coverage of all of the exam objectives, and also serves as an essential on-the-job reference for Java developers. You’ll have access to a total of more than 250 challenging practice questions that precisely mirror the content of the live exam—no other guide on the market provides the same level of accuracy and detail.
- Questions accurately simulate the type and style of questions found on the actual test
- Includes special “Exam Watch,” “Inside the Exam,” and “On the Job” sections
- MAC and PC compatible test engine includes two complete practice exams and a searchable PDF copy of the book